Tuesday 25 May 2010

I Catch Up With Alan Pownall


I released Alan Pownall's debut single on my label Young & Lost Club last summer.
Since then he has toured the country winning fans at all his gigs and is set to release his first album this Winter.

Last Thing I Ate....

A salad

Last Time I Flirted With Someone....

I flirted with a promoter the other day. I needed him to let a friend of mine in to a club.

Last Time I Said I Love You.....

I tell my cousins I love them every time see them.

Last Time I Felt Embarrassed.....

I wake up most Saturdays feeling embarrassed. I'm badly behaved when I'm drunk.

Last Chore I Did.....

My life is a chore.

Last Time I Felt Angry....

I was thrown out of Shepards Bush Empire 10 minutes after I played there. I felt pretty angry.

Last Time I Did Something Rebellious....

I've been known to leave the tap running while I brush my teeth.

Last Time I Lied...

Okay the last thing I ate was pizzza!!

Last Time I Checked Twitter....

I have a love hate relationship with Twitter. I check it all the time but I rarely tweet

Last Thing I Told My Mother.....

Mama you will be on my mind..


Listen to Alan and catch him live here...

http://www.myspace.com/alanpownall


No comments:

Post a Comment