Thursday 1 July 2010

L from Spectrals


Spectrals is the creation of one young lad “L” from the north of England, a place where to not have a baby and a criminal record by the age of 18 is seen as unusual. After being in various bands playing punk rock in basements, L decided to start something combining his love of doo wop, girl groups and adding a bit of rat pack flair with a punk rock vibe to create Spectrals. In Spectrals short life span they have released an excellent single for Captured Tracks and toured the UK with bands such as Girls, Real Estate and Desolation Wilderness.



- If i wasn't a muscian i would be.....
Up to no good.
- The last record i bought was......
Fleetwood Mac - Tango In The Night. I like it because it's Fleetwood Mac.
- The last gig I went to was......
Thee Oh Sees, I liked it because it was mad and I didn't like it because it seemed to last 5 minutes and I couldn't make it to London to see them the evening after, and also because they make my songs look rubbish.
- My secret crush is.....
I like her out of Harry Potter, Emma Watson, it's her posh voice.
- I most admire.....
My Pop, my Dad (How can it not be these) and also, Harley from Cro-Mags.
- When i'm not playing gigs my ideal night out / in is...?
Out - Having some beers in a little pub in my town called the Old Hall with my girlfriend and/or a few buddy's, maybe a Bolagnese Pizza on the way home or something.
In - Watching "Friends" and eating Fish Finger sandwiches with my girl.
- My biggest extravagance is....
Hats.
- My favorite guilty pleasure song is... why?
I don't have these, If you like a song you like a song, and if you won't admit to it then you are a poser.
- You wouldn't know it but i'm not very good at...
Doing interviews.
- You wouldn't know it but i'm very good at....
Kissing.
- My life in 6 words.....
"I Just Wasn't Made For These Times (I knicked an extra one)

No comments:

Post a Comment